FE-700 Echo sounder
Quantity : 04
FE-700 Echo Sounder
A Word to FE-700 Owners Thank you for purchasing this navigational echo sounder. We are confident you will discover why FURUNO has become synonymous with quality and reliability. Dedicated in the design and manufacture of marine electronics equipment for over 60 years, FURUNO Electric Company has gained an unrivaled reputation as a world leader in the industry. This is the result of our technical excellence as well as our worldwide distribution and service network. Please carefully read and follow the safety information and operating and maintenance instructions set forth in this manual before attempting to operate the equipment and conduct any maintenance. Your navigational echo sounder will perform to the utmost of its ability only if it is operated and maintained in accordance with the correct procedures. This equipment is designed, produced and documented by FURUNO ELECTRIC CO., LTD., complying with ISO 9001 standards as certified by the Lloyd’s Register of Quality Assurance System.
The FURUNO FE-700 is comprised of display unit and transducer unit. Echo sounding data is displayed on the bright 6.5-inch color TFT (Thin Film Transistor) LCD display.
The main features of the FE-700 are
1. Complies with the IMO and ISO standards MSC.74(69) Annex 4 and ISO9875.
2. Cost-effective; no paper, no consumables; high accuracy and high reliability – no rotating gears and belts as in the paper echo sounders.
3. High-contrast 6.5-inch color LCD display featuring a wide viewing angle and adjustable brightness.
4. Wide variety of modes with never-get-lost default position.
5. Automatic function permits unattended adjustment of range, gain, and pulselength. The range scale and gain automatically change to display the bottom.
6. Position, course, speed, time are repeated from the external devices.
7. Alarms: shallow water, bottom lost, power drop.
8. The dual frequency display can be shown by using the optional matching box MB-1200.